Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bunz











So as you know, me and rob.
We eat.
And we eat well.
Burgers are my food of choice.
There always seems to be new restaurants on the rise.
Well, this one is no exception.
Bunz is the name.
The best fucking burgers to them, isn't a game.
I've been around to most of the valley's and
Out of the valley spots for the best burgers.
Making my list of usuals more and more.
Bunz is deff #1 on the list.
They're are just so fucking delicious.
And the name, priceless.
You walk in the restroom.
And Bunz. Everwhere.
[literally]
All along the walls.
I mean. Can you feel more comfortable?
Owned by a young college girl,
Sources say..
She knows whats up.
Anyway, it's a spot to deff try out if you're in the 760.
50855 Washington St Ste 2H
La Quinta, CA 92253
760-771-5656
-caSen




No comments: