Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful.

On this day, we give thanks.
I'm thankful for...
I'm thankful for the friends that I have.
The friends that have held me down since day one.
The ones that were there no matter what.
I'm thankful for my family.
For loving me unconditionally.
For backing me up in all the crazy ventures I pursue in my life.
I'm thankful that I've made it this far this soon.
I wouldn't have been able to accomplished all that I do
Without the love and support from my friends and family.
And I for sure wouldn't be here, doing what I'm doing.
Succeeding in what I'm doing, without God's blessings.
Because I know, if it wasn't for God.
Nothing would be possible.
Everything could be put to a stop.
So don't forget where you're from.
And who's allowing you to thrive in your doings.
Believe that.

So on this day, reflect on what you have.
Not what you don't.
Because you're most likely content on what you already have.

With that being said.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Eat some!


-caSen

No comments: