Saturday, May 1, 2010

INSTRU





Jay Curry's newest material,
INSTRU.
Released today,
This is Curry's very first beat tape,
and it's a tape you need to add to your collection.

"Im no just blaze, or dangermouse, but I feel that if you see perfection in your own eyes, it comes out as an art of your own to be appreciated by others in their own perception. I wan't everyone to have a different outlook on this tape. I am very proud of my self for actually pulling through with. I tried to really diversify myself on this one. I felt I needed to push the envelope from the basic "hip-hop" producer and what not...all that jazz.

-Jay Curry"


Jay Curry vol.2 is now in the works.
Connect with Jay Curry:
Twitter.com/ImJayCurry
Myspace.com/jaySeis
JayCurryMusic.Bandcamp.com
Download
INSTRU.

*Interview coming soon*


-casen

No comments: